Skip to main content


Benefits Administration is handled by the UCPath Center in Riverside, including routine activities such as welcome kit distribution, enrollment, claims submissions, and notifications. More complex benefit transactions are handled by your Local Central Offices.

During an employee's Period of Initial Eligibility, once benefit elections are submitted, they become final and can only be changed by contacting the UCPath Center.

UC San Diego's Benefits Information:


Additional Benefits Resources

  • Historical Earnings Statements (pre-June 1, 2020 )
  • Historical W-2s (pre-June 1 2020)


  • Investment Links
  • Benefit Links
  • Investment Beneficiaries


  • Pension Beneficiaries
  • Retirement Info
  • Retirement Calculators


Click to view 403b, After-Tax DC, and 457b Enrollment/Change Effective Dates for 2021


Benefits Enrollment & Updates

What Health Employees Should Do

Campus benefits representatives are unable to assist employees from UC San Diego Health. DO NOT follow the steps below, Health System & Health Sciences employees should instead Submit a request/inquiry or call (619) 543-3200 and select option #2.

What Campus Employees Should Do

Who to Contact

  • Benefits Options & General Information: Visit UCnet. Browse information on BLINK.
  • Counseling & Benefits Advice: Contact the UC San Diego Benefits Office at 858-534-2816,, or reach out to your local benefits representative.
  • Your Personal Benefits Summary: View on UCPath online at Employee Actions > Health & Welfare > Benefits Summary.
  • Benefits Enrollment: Browse resources on UCPath online at Employee Actions > Health & Welfare > Enroll in Benefits.
  • To contact UCPC for assistance click on "Ask UCPath" at the top right corner of the online portal screen or call 855-982-7284.

Be Ready to Provide the Following Information

  • Details on your specific issues or questions. Use UCPath Online to gather your Employee ID and Job Title before calling (from the blue box at the top left corner of the screen).

What to Expect

  • If you open a case with UCPC, you can return to "Ask UCPath" to check the status of your case and to send follow-up information as needed.

What Department HR/Academic Personnel Contacts Should Do

Who to Contact

  • Refer employees to the resources listed above. If you are not sure how to proceed in assisting the employee, contact the UC San Diego Benefits Team at or call 858-534-2816.

Be Ready to Provide the Following Information

  • Details on issues or questions. For eligibility, gather information on Job such as Job Code, FTE, Employee Class, Job End Date.

What Happens Next

  • The UC San Diego Benefits Team will provide guidance on how to resolve issues or questions. They may refer you or the employee to UCPath Center in some instances.

Benefits FAQs

Are retirement checks processed through UCPath?

No. Retirement checks are processed through the Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC).