What is UCPath Online?
UCPath Online is a self-service portal where employees can update personal information, view their earnings and tax statements, enroll in direct deposit, check their leave balances, enroll in and manage their benefits, and much more.
What is the UCPath Center?The UCPath Center (also known as UCPC, located in Riverside) is a central hub that provides transactional support, troubleshooting, and overall direction for human resources, payroll, benefits, general ledger, workforce administration, and academic processes across the entire UC system.
How Do I Contact the UCPath Center?
Call the UCPath Center Directly
- UCPath Phone Number: (855) 982-7284
- Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday, excluding UC holidays
- Callers will be asked to authenticate with their eight-digit date of birth and the last four digits of their social security number
- To ensure UCPath addresses employee questions or issues, callers must inform the UCPath associate if they are calling about an open inquiry
Submit an Inquiry to the UCPath Center
- Log in to UCPath and click on the yellow Ask UCPath button to submit an inquiry to UCPC
Join the UCPath Community of Practice
The UCPath Community of Practice (CoP) is a Microsoft Teams channel where all new and existing transactors can discuss and share their issues and experiences with the UCPath system.